Monday, November 10, 2008

A few stories...

Well, the list of injuries on Dancing With The Stars continues to grow...  This time it's Kym Johnson; apparently she fell or something and has injured her shoulder.  Luckily it won't take her out of the competition and she will dance tonight with Warren Sapp.  Who is next?

The new season of Hell's Kitchen will be premiering on January 29  on FOX.  Will you be watching?  I might...  I haven't really gotten into that show because I think Gordon Ramsay is overrated, but maybe this season I will give it a try.

ABC has announced it's thirteenth season of The Bachelor will premier on January 5.  Who is the man this time?  It's Jason Mesnick, who didn't win the last season of The Bachelorette. Creative, ABC, very creative.

That's really all that's going on in the world of reality TV...  Kinda boring, I know.

No comments: