Tuesday, December 23, 2008

It's freezing outside, so is the gossip.

What do you do when you've been kicked out of the Playboy house?  You write a book, duh. Holly, Kendra, and Bridget all got together over the weekend to celebrate its launch.  Hmm... Other than the book, Holly is still dating Criss Angel, Kendra is still dating that fooball player, and Bridget is still working on her own show.

It looks like viewership for The Hills is way down!  Maybe the next season will be its last?  Who knows.  I wonder if anyone will be interested in Whitney's upcoming show, The City.  

Melinda Doolittle, the third place finisher of American Idol's 6th season, is finally putting out an album.  I bet it won't do well.  I didn't really watch that season at all, but when I did, I didn't get too excited over Melinda.  I mean, she's a fine singer and all, but she just doesn't have the wow factor.

Have you ever wanted to look like Paula Abdul?  Me neither.  However, if "classy bling" is your thing, then check out the Home Shopping Network when Paula launches her own jewelry line!  

1 comment:

Kimber said...

how is gossip freezing? is that bad?