Thursday, November 29, 2007

AI Returns in January :)

AMERICAN IDOL IS COMING BACK ON JANUARY 15 & 16!

The website has all kinds of information about the auditions that took place this summer and fall in San Diego, Dallas, Omaha, Atlanta, Charleston, Miami, and Philadelphia. Check it out!

I didn't watch more than a couple episodes of the last season, but I will definitely be tuning in to see if Season 7 will bring back talent like Latoya, Jennifer, Kelly, Kimberley (Locke), Clay, Katharine, and Diana. Oh, and Ryan Seacrest, of course. I love him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's a question: Would you prefer spending your evenings watching Ryan Seacrest or Anderson Cooper? Since your a reality buff, I'm guessing it's RS.

Matt said...

ryan seacrest all the way!!! he is amazing. anderson cooper is great, too; don't get me wrong. but ryan has my dream job.

Anonymous said...

ryan does have a great job, and certainly a better sense of style, but he's so transparent at times. anderson (his style is okay, i've seen him off camera, and it's pretty average) has more enigma to him, and that's what i like. every now and then he gives us a little glimpse into who he really is, and that keeps me watching. i want to know more. ryan, however, can be a bit too predictable at times. i fell like once i've seen one show, i've seen them all.

can you offer a counterargument?