Friday, November 30, 2007

Fierce Updates

It's Clay Aiken's birthday! He's pretty old, actually; I had no idea. 29. Wow. In his honor, I checked out his audition on YouTube and remembered the olden days... The boy goes off.

In other news, even Fox News is reporting that Tila Tequila is straight! I read about this earlier today but wanted to wait 'till I found some more substantiated evidence, and I figure that if Fox News has a story about it, it must be legit. Apparently Tila has a boyfriend and is just doing the show for attention--what a novel idea! Ha. When I watched the first few episodes, I have to admit that I was skeptical about her sexuality. I mean, I've had plenty of women in my life who have gone through a "bisexual stage" and I can completely understand where she might be coming from. Let's face it: who doesn't want to be on TV surrounded by both gorgeous women and slightly better-than-average looking men?

I Love New York. Really, I do. She has to be one of the craziest people on reality TV, and her show has become one of those ones that is on VH1 basically all the time. I actually don't know when the new episodes are on, but that doesn't matter, because I have seen every episode multiple times. New York's breasts are inspiring; I don't know how she manages to keep the nipples covered most of the time. Most of the guys this season are pretty whatever (especially Tailor Made--what an idiot), but New York and her mother make it totally worth it. If you haven't checked out this show yet, you totally should... Especially if you like crazy black divas whose mothers are dramatic Christians and they work together to pick "True Love" for the aforementioned crazy black diva from a field of dudes with names like Punk and Buddha and sometimes they have to do stupid challenges like cook or make a business presentation and regularly break into physical violence all for the sake of entertainment... I mean, all for the sake of finding the love of a lifetime.

It's Friday night, so that means that there aren't really any new shows on... I guess I can get off of my couch and go do something.

No comments: