Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I'm almost back...!!!

Summer is winding down which means that Fierce Reality is heating up!  Here are a few stories to tie you over before I move back to Chicago (and cable television).

Looks like The Girls Next Door might be losing a roommate--Kendra!  I love her, but you know what, she doesn't seem to fit in with the other girls as well...  I'm not sure what it is about her. Anyhow, there are rumors circulating that Kendra is moving out of Hef's mansion (which everyone is denying) and that she's working on creating her own reality show.  Go figure.

I think I speculated on this a few months ago...  Heidi and Spencer (from The Hills) are planning on getting married on live TV.  Three letters, one word: DUH.  As pathetic as it may be, I'm sure the show will get huge ratings and a complete Heidi/Spencer spin-off will be soon to follow. 
Bonus: Here's a fierce pic from The Hills season four promos. 

One of the all-time craziest Real World alums is married--and pregnant!  Beth from season 2 is expecting her first child with new husband Matt something who is a real estate developer in SoCal.  Maybe her kid will be the first second-generation Real World cast member!

Work!  Project Runway's Christian Siriano is coming out with a line of maternity clothing. Kind of makes you want to be a fierce pregnant woman, doesn't it?

No comments: