Thursday, August 28, 2008

New Stuff! (On TV Edition)

Lots going on in the world of reality TV, and your favorite guide (that's me) is back and better than ever!  

Have you watched Date My Ex?  It stars Jo and Slade from Real Housewives of Orange County and, as your probably guessed, they are seeking out mates for one another.  How original, right? Anyhow, I watched a couple of episodes today and it's pretty bad.  I used to think Slade was super hot; however, in this show, he just looks like a deadbeat.  Jo looks great, and some of the guys she is dating are SUPER hot.

Project Runway is back!  Season five has some really talented designers--my favorites are Jerell and Leanne, even though I've really only seen two episodes.  It's strange not having Nina Garcia around; I don't know if I like it.  It seems like Michael Kors is getting a little bitter, too. In any case, what a great show!  Loves it.

No comments: