Friday, December 7, 2007

Friday Findings

Another slightly gay-slanted Reality TV blog is reporting something that I find to be a little ridiculous...  Jack Mackenroth, everyone's favorite fruity beefcake on Project Runway, is dating Dale Levitski, the mowhawk-clad runner-up from Top Chef's third season.  Am I the only one who thinks it's kind of a joke?  I mean, they're both definitely good looking guys, but after watching both of them regularly on their respective shows, I can't really see there being much romantic chemistry.  I can definitely picture them going out in Boystown and having a fab night together, but let's face it, their personalities don't really work together in a "dating" sort of way.  But maybe I'm just jealous.  Incredibly jealous.  Oh, PS--the two apparently "met over Myspace."  I've done that before and, well, I'll just leave it at that.


In other Bravo TV news, studio execs have announced that two shows I've never really watched (Shear Genius and Top Design) are both being slated for second seasons.  I'm indifferent.


I'm planning on catching up on some shows tonight through Sunday, so expect some fierce updates.  I hope my readership didn't go down while I was vacationing in the South of Indiana--hahaha.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um, speaking of gay-slanted reality TV, what's your take on "What not to wear"?