Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Before my Project Runway recap, I thought I'd share with you some of the day's top reality TV stories.

First of all, it sounds like American Idol is going to be un-fierce this season.  Even Paula says there haven't been any good auditions!  And, since there are four judges now, Simon will have the deciding vote in the event of a tie, giving him even more power.

I watched an episode of The Cho Show the other night, and Margaret recorded a "hit single" because she was looking for a way to get herself some tabloid press.  It looks like her dream has become a reality, because her new single is available for download on iTunes!  No, I'm not going to be downloading it.

So it sounds like ALL of Hef's girlfriends might be getting their own reality shows!  Does that mean that Girls Next Door could be shutting down?  I hope not; I love that show.

Kathy Griffin, star of My Life On The D-List (and one of my favorite comediennes), won her second Emmy!  Congrats, girl.


Birthday reality stars:
Wade Robson, 26.  Super hot choreographer for The Wade Robson Project and So You Think You Can Dance?
Constantine Maroulis, sixth-place on American Idol's fourth season.

No comments: