Saturday, September 6, 2008

Just a few updates...

Guess who's hosting the CMA's this year?  Country "singers" Julianne Hough, Kellie Pickler, and Taylor Swift.  Interesting choices, eh?  Hmmmm...  I think Julianne Hough has taken this reality TV thing too far; I mean, stick to one genre, ok?  Anyhow, I won't be watching, but it's newsworthy I suppose.

Work, Tyra!  Everyone's favorite hot tranny mess is the top earning female in primetime TV. Wow.  Last year she made $23 million.  Wow!  That's such a ridiculous amount of money for sitting on a couch gossiping (and groping) B-list celebrities and telling girls they are too ugly/unmotivated to be a model.  Ha.  

Why am I being so cynical today?  I'm not sure.  

Here's something to remove the cynicism...  It looks like this time it might be for real...  Have you seen it?  Secret video footage of a Britney rehearsal, possibly (hopefully!) for the VMA's which air tomorrow night.  My fingers are crossed...

No comments: