Saturday, October 18, 2008

"I would rather be hated on every damn day of my life than loved for something I'm not."

So, American Idol loser and future Celebrity Rehab superstar Nikki McKibbin blames her drug/alcohol problems and bouts with depression on Simon Cowell.  She says that during her time in Idol, the comments from Simon made her sneak a bottle of vodka into the house and, if she wasn't too tired, "have one or two drinks."  My first question is this: one or two drinks means you're an alcoholic?  I'm in trouble...  Second question: does she think she's the only one who Simon was ever mean to?  Because she isn't.

What are some of your other favorite Idol alums up to?  Check it out here.

Unless you've been living under a rock, I trust that you have heard about the dismissal of Aubrey and D. Woods from Danity Kane.  I just don't get it, to be completely honest.  I mean, I understand that Diddy has the final say and everything, but it just doesn't make sense.  It took two seasons of the show to find the right girls, and each of their personalities adds something very unique to the group.  Why is he throwing it all away?  Whatever.  I'm sure it won't take long for Aubrey to put out a solo album.  Here's what she said about the group and her dismissal--she's fierce.

That's all for now.

No comments: