Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Life as a reality star...

...must be difficult!  And by "difficult" I mean "pretty not bad."

Anyways, I watched The Hills last night.  Even though I really don't like the show, it's only a half hour long, and watching those crazy girls' "real lives" helps to make me feel like mine is somewhat normal.  I think the only one I really have any empathy for is Lauren; I mean, she is constantly drawing the short straw in life, constantly being the under-appreciated one.  Heidi looks like she has a makeup artist following her 24-7, constantly ready to give her touch-ups. Audrina just doesn't do it for me; something about her face is just not right.  And Lo?  Ugh, don't get me started.

Well, it's official: Hugh and Holly's relationship is over.  :(  Holly spent some time chatting with a TMZ reporter and, at the end, she mentions that she has no pull with Hef any longer, since they're not together.  There's still going to be another season of Girls Next Door though, which Holly promises will be better than ever.

**Update**
In case you are still skeptical, Holly has released a statement via her blog regarding her relationship with Hef (as well as Bridget and Kendra), her current living arrangements, and her plans for the future.

Reality Birthdays:
American Idol champ (ha) Taylor Hicks--32
Matt Roloff from Little People, Big World--47
Singer turned Dancer Toni Braxton--41
American Idol Judge Simon Cowell--49
The View's Joy Behar--65

No comments: