Monday, June 23, 2008

**A Note from MLC**
So I've taken a job in Northern Michigan for the summer and right now I have neither cable nor internet at my house.  Needless to say, that makes blogging about reality TV a little difficult. NEVER FEAR!  I'll still try to provide some updates (and my usual witty banter) a few times a week, at least until I get some technological updates at my house.  :)  Keep reading.


OK, on to the good stuff.  Today is Randy Jackson's birthday, dawg.  You know, for all the shit people give him, he really has worked with some amazing talents: Celine Dion, Mariah Carey, Carlos Santana, George Michael, Aretha Franklin, Billy Joel, Tracy Chapman, 'N Sync...just to name a few.  

Are the Idol judges the only ones doing anything lately?  Seems like it!  Paula and her boyfriend recently broke up...  Hopefully that means that she will be even crazier next season, with more emotional outbreaks and meltdowns.  YESSS!!!

Former Hogan Knows Best star and failed singer, Hulk's daughter Brooke, is looking for a job!  I just may have to get in touch with her "people" as I'm hosting a few parties this summer...  I bet she's cheap.  You know, it's actually kind of sad when people like her have to basically beg for a job; I mean, she takes herself so seriously and thinks she's such a star, but at the end of the day, we all need to make that money.

No comments: