Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sunday stories...

TLC is bringing in a new show that's part-reality and part-game show.  And it's 100% sexy because the host is Cameron Mathison.  I love him.  Anyhow, the show is called Your Place Or Mine? and it pits families against one another in (I think) decorating challenges; the family who wins not only gets a redecorated house but a new car as well.  Interesting.

The girls from The Hills are fighting like crazy lately?  They've opened up a new bowling alley (I know, a bowling alley...) in The OC and Audrina and Lauren aren't even bowling on the same lane! What is the world coming to?  Read all about it here.

Grease on Broadway now has (at least) three reality TV veterans in its cast: Taylor Hicks from American Idol in the role of Teen Angel, as well as  Max Crumm as Danny and Laura Osnes as Sandy from that hideous show Grease: You're The One That I Want!

Paris Hilton is working hard on her new reality show...  You know, the one where she's looking for a new BFF.  I don't really know what it's called, but the girls chosen to be on the show look pretty ridiculous.  I am totally surprised that there isn't at least one gay on the show; I mean, I think one of my people would be the best accessory for Ms. Hilton.

No comments: