Thursday, June 12, 2008

Some news.

So, Tila Tequila thinks that she is responsible for the legalization of gay marriage in California. Hahaha.  I mean, yeah, her show crossed a few boundaries I guess, but let's be honest: who in the California legislature watched her show?  

This sounds interesting...  Bravo is going to have a spinoff of Top Chef for kids!  I wonder what kinds of challenges they will have.  Who can make the best PB&J?  Who can cook mac & cheese the fastest?  Haha.  Actually, I have a feeling that the show will be a hit, and I definitely look forward to watching it.

No surprise, but Oprah is atop Forbes' list of 100 richest/most powerful celebrities.

The Bad Girls Club is looking for new roommates for its third season on Oxygen.  Any takers? They will be interviewing in Cleveland, OH, Scottsdale, AZ, and Detroit, MI.  Random cities, don't you think?


Final Thought: Happy Birthday, Kendra!  You're fiercely.

No comments: