Thursday, December 20, 2007

A Couple of Updates...

American Idol season two winner Ruben Studdard (I hoped I would never have to write about him) has been dropped by his record label. That sucks, you know? Maybe he will have to do some commercials in his home town like Melinda Doolittle did...

Also in Idol news, the ever-trashy Jessica Sierra has put out a sex tape! I won't be watching it, and I don't think Perez will be either...

Even more Idol news! Page Six is reporting that Fantasia is pregnant! She's had her understudy go on for her in The Color Purple on Broadway sooo many times lately; maybe it's because she's with child.

One more Idol tidbit. Simon Cowell has lost some weight apparently. He looks kind of good...??!!??

VH1 is bringing Bret Michaels back for another season of Rock Of Love. Personally, I don't really care because I don't know who he is and I have never watched an episode of that show before.

Heidi Montag is on the cover of USWeekly confirming that she and Spencer are NOT getting married. Apparently the ring wasn't her "dream ring" or something stupid like that. I mean, here's the thing--Heidi is never going to find someone more perfect for her than Spencer.

Tila Tequila picked the boy. That's dumb because she already has a boyfriend! She should have chosen Dani because she's cuter and would be more fun to add to her existing relationship. Do I smell a spin-off featuring Dani to come in 2008?

No comments: