Thursday, December 20, 2007

I Love New York 2 Finale

Upon visiting a plantation in Jamaica with Buddha, New York exclaims, "This is the 21st century.  I don't need to be pickin' no cotton."  Then, after riding a horse across a river, her relief is expressed because, "it just felt so good to be back on earth...  Or land..."  Amazing.

I am just now watching the finale episode and so far it's knocking my socks off.  Is New York ever sober?  Has Taylor Made ever lived a day without visiting a tanning bed?  Is muscle-bound Buddha completely terrified of Sister Patterson?  No.  No.  Yes.

In the end, she chooses Taylor Made.  Buddha is not trustworthy enough for New York, and Sister P HATES him.  Taylor Made is a complete loser, but whatever.  I don't think they will last too long and I'm quite surprised that there aren't any headlines about them right now...  Oh well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TM's face glows. It's real scary. He needs to forget about the color of his skin and get to the gym.

PS: What were you doing in Southern Indiana?