Sunday, December 9, 2007

Sunday Night is for Reality TV!

Sooo much happened tonight! After watching The Hillz special, I caught MTV just in time for I Love New York 2. It was a turbulent episode in which the final four contestants' families came to the house to meet New York. Well, it was a fiasco, especially between Sister Patterson and Entertainer's mother. At the first dinner, Sister P was completely stoned, barely able to shake anyone's hand or say more than "hello." What a joke! Then, at a later dinner (cooked by New York [you couldn't pay me to eat that]), Sister P really went off to Entertainer's mother, proclaiming that her hair "look like [she's] wearin’ a beaver’s ass on [her] head." Completely funny, completely rude, yet completely true. At the end of the show, Entertainer was sent home. Not shocking. At this point, I have a feeling she'll pick Buddha.

Next, I tuned in to E! for the season premier of The Girls Next Door. I love that show, seriously. I think I would be a great addition to that house, too; all of those girls are SO fierce and SO funny. It was basically the same shenanigans for the girls, complete with a 4th of July send-off celebration for a bunch of Marines.

E! knew that people would tune in for Girls, so directly after it was the series premier of Snoop Dogg's Father Hood. I predicted that it would be bad, but I really had no idea. My friend Libby told me via text message that she's sick of seeing "spoiled rich kids" on TV, but I'm not. However, these kids aren't that cool and Snoop is not that important to the pop culture scene anymore. Anyhow, there were three good things about the show: 1. Snoop's daughter who is totally cute; 2. Snoop vacuuming the house; and 3. a preview of the season including a phone call from David Beckham. I sincerely hope that Snoop and Becks don't become friends; I really can't see Posh letting that happen, though.

Final Thought: America's Most Smartest Model is down to two contestants: Andre and VJ. VJ is sooo much hotter and Andre is an idiot, but who knows who will win... I'm over that show.

3 comments:

lib hag said...

yeah, i am over rich spoiled kids. after watching snoop i skipped over to Run's House on MTV2 and was reminded of why snoop's show is just not going to cut it. Run's House is sooo much better....rich kids...but rich kids with manners, personality, ambition and willingness to give back to the community (the girls are now the official spokeswomen for the girl scouts of america). snoop, i love gin and juice just as much as the next girl, but my aligience lies with Rev Run. god is love.

Anonymous said...

andre is sooooooo much hotter than vj.

Unknown said...

VJ's a lot hotter. The only problem is that he's too self-centered.