Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Project Runway quotes... (etc.)

I missed last week's episode because I was working, but I made it home in time to see tonight's Project Runway, and I'm glad I did.  The previews made it out to be much more dramatic than it really was; I mean, I thought Jack was like super sick or something.  Turns out he (just) has an infection that makes his upper lip look crazy.  It was sad to see him leave, though, because I think he was definitely one of the best designers on the show.  

As I was watching, I was trying to think of some good ways to summarize the show, and I decided that a collection of great quotes would be the best route to take tonight.  So here goes.

Tim Gunn: "...'cause I've made more bad decisions at 3 AM than I can list."
He's soooo funny slash gay sometimes.  Loves it.

Christian: "Don't these bitches know that I am way better than them?"
So unabashedly modest...  But completely amazing.  I love him.

Stephen: "Dear God, help me now."
In response to finding out he had to use a sick wedding dress in the challenge.

Christian: "It looks God-awful hideous."

Elisa: "Underneath this new body she has a new sexuality."
WTF???  She is too crazy.

Michael Kors: "...it's a little Shirley Mclaine when she played a hooker with a heart of gold."

Those were the best quotes of the night.  A few other observations:
*Stephen is a big nerd.  Too bad he went home...  He lives above one of my friends here in Chicago.
*Christian is amazing.  
*There's really no reason that they brought Chris back.  Sorry.


In other news, Bravo's new show Make Me A Supermodel premiers in January, hosted by Tyson Beckford and Nikki Taylor.  It could be amazing.  I'm hoping for the best...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't watch PR, but I like the quotes. What dedication!

Anonymous said...

Hey, won't we get a review of the lame finale to AMSM? VJ won (we agree he's hotter), but the finale was quite anti-climatic.

Matt said...

i haven't had a chance to see AMSM's finale yet, but I'll definitely have some commentary after I do! Good for VJ.

Anonymous said...

Good for VJ, bad for VH1. I'm not sure if anyone even watched this show (except for me, of course). Will there be a second season?