Saturday, March 15, 2008

Fierce Tranny Hot Mess (Christian Quotes)

I just came across a list of Christian quotes that I meant to post a while ago...  Well, apparently I never got around to it, but it's better late than never.  Trust me.  I think they're a bunch of his soundbytes that they played on the reunion show, so it's a nice collection from the whole season.


"If I was a diva, my name would be Ferosh."

"I'm not a miracle worker, lady.  I can't make you have an ass."

"I love Asians.  Asians are fierce.  Ohmygod if I'm picked it's gonna be so fierce!"

"Our team is pretty fierce, so I just called everyone Team Star.  Because Team Star is like hot like star like celebrity."

"Don't these bitches know that I'm way better than them?"

"OMG I'm gonna die of barfness."

"I was looking around the room...  Chris' garment was pure costume, 1000%.  Steven's was God-awful hideioius, Elisa's was God-awful hideous, but the judges might die over it...  Or they might die because of it."

"It's a tranny mess up in this room!"

"I think prom is horrible and tacky and gross."

"I made chaps...  Ohmygod it was so fierce."


Hope you enjoyed!

No comments: