Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Girlicious and other girl-related news.

I've only watched parts of this show before, but Girlicious, the Pussycat Dolls' new show, is pretty ridiculous.  First of all, it's hosted by Mark McGrath.  Really?  This is the best gig he could find? Second, all of the girls are SOOO trashy.  Usually there are at least a few girls on shows like this with class and education, but not this time!  Haha.  Anyhow, on this week's episode, my boyfriend was a guest judge!  Which boyfriend, you ask?  Blake McGrath.  Gosh, I love him.  Anyhow, the girls are split into groups of three this week for their performances, and they're all lip-synching. That's stupid, don't you think?

This surprises me.  Apparently Danity Kane from Making the Band's debut season is releasing their sophomore album, and it's going to be #1 on the charts!  I mean, I love DK as much as the next gay, but I'm pretty shocked to learn that they'll be on top.  That's fierce.

Lots of fierce people are planning to take part in this year's Idol Gives Back, the special episode of American Idol.  Set to appear are Brad Pitt, Bono, Miley Cyrus, Mariah Carey, Eli & Payton Manning, etc.  And Ellen DeGeneres will be hosting!  That sounds great.  Hopefully I will be able to watch it since I missed last year's Gives Back show.

I think this news broke a few days ago, but I haven't heard about it really...  Audrina Patridge from The Hillz posed nude for Playboy, but her pics were never published.  But you can check out the (censored) pics on a pretty fierce blog, What Would Tyler Durden Do?

No comments: