Friday, March 21, 2008

It's almost over...

Next Thursday is the finale of Make Me A Supermodel, one of my favorite new reality shows this season.  Last night's episode had the four remaining models compete in two challenges: a photo shoot and a runway.  For the photo shoot, they were nude (mostly), and each model represented one of the natural elements: Ronnie was earth, Holly was fire, Ben was air, and Perry was water. It was hot.  For the runway event, they had to show three different walks--one wearing underwear, one that was a little whimsical, and one serious one in formal wear.  For this second challenge, they brought in a guest coach: Christian from Project Runway!  Obviously he was fierce, but I don't know how much he actually taught them about working the catwalk.

Anyhow, here are my notes about the four remaining models...

Ben is totally hot; his body is incredible and he knows how to use it and his face to take really stunning pictures.  The judges keep telling him they can picture him in an ad for a fragrance and I totally agree; he just has that D&G look

Holly is OK...  I mean, obviously I'm biased towards the guys, but I feel like there is something missing with her.  The only personality I ever get from her is the fact that she's a dumb-talker. All of her pictures kind of show her with that dumb, open-mouth pout or whatever it is.  I'm over it.

Ronnie...  Ahh, Ronnie.  I secretly hope he doesn't make it so he moves back to Chicago and will date me.  He's got that All-American quasi-Abercrombie look, but with the right makeup and inspiration, he can take some nice high-fashion pictures.  The judges kind of nail him about hitting the gym more--he is definitely less toned than the other guys--but one of them comments that he "is an elegant, beautiful man."  I agree.

Then there's Perry.  Sometimes I think he's my favorite, other times I agree with what the judges say--that his proportions are a little off.  His pictures were by far the hottest this week; his dramatic makeup and glistening body made me more than a little excited.  Also, I'd vote for Perry for best runway walk.

So what's next?  It's up to America to decide who wins the competition!  Next week's show should be great, and I'll definitely be watching it.  I didn't vote for two reasons: one, I forgot; two, I don't know who to vote for!  Sometimes I love Ben, but sometimes I am OBSESSED with Perry, and yet every now and again I think that Ronnie could make it...  Ugh, we'll just have to find out!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I agree that Holly is a dumb-talker! If I hear her say "like" one more time I'll scream. My money is on Perry. He's hot. :)