Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Reality Bytes

Perez is reporting that Ryan Seacrest has a girlfriend.  That just breaks my heart.  She's on the E! show Sunset Tan and kind of looks like a slut.  Ryan, I'd make you so happy and I'm NOT a slut.  Honest!

This sounds interesting...  Nick Lachey is apparently producing a new show for MTV about students at the School for Creative and Performing Arts in Cincinnati.  If it's about Ohio and musical theatre, you'd better believe I'm going to be watching!

Farmer Wants A Wife.  I don't think I really need to elaborate.  It's starting on The CW on April 30.

Have you noticed previews for a plethora of dance shows?  In addition to the upcoming seasons of Dancing with the Stars and So You Think You Can Dance?, Lifetime has joined in with Your Mama Don't Dance, in which dance-hopefuls must partner with--gasp--their PARENTS!  Also, Bravo has a new show called Step It Up & Dance.  I haven't seen either of these newbies, but I bet they're fierce!

No comments: