Friday, April 11, 2008

B(r)its & Pieces

Yes!  This is what I've been waiting for.  Apparently Britney Spears' people are trying to get a network to pick of a reality show starring everyone's favorite train wreck.  It's a long time coming, I say.  My guess is that VH1 or MTV will end up taking the bait...

Did anyone watch the single episode of Secret Talents of the Stars on Tuesday night?  I didn't. Apparently no one else did, either, because the show has already been dropped.  Oops.  It's my opinion that stars should just stick to what they're good at (ie Paris Hilton and her failed singing career, Britney trying to make it as an actress, etc.).

Maybe I should start a new section called "Everyone's A Singer."  Julianne Hough from Dancing With The Stars is going to be singing the National Anthem at the Indy 500 this Spring!  What a joke.  

No comments: