Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A couple of updates.

A few days ago, it was reported that Nina Garcia was fired from her post as Fashion Editor for Elle magazine... Obviously people began to speculate about how this would affect her standing as a judge on Project Runway. Perez explains it all. I do think it would be a big loss to the show if Nina was no longer a judge; I mean, she really has great taste and often plays the "Simon Cowell" roll on that show.

Bret Michael's picked Ambre on the season finale of Rock Of Love 2. I mean, out of the last two "girls," I'd have picked her, too. But is he in love with her? It seems like maybe they're just gonna be friends... To be honest, I really don't care.

The 20th season of The Real World will be bringing some big changes! Their house will be eco-friendly ("green"), the roommates will not work together but instead each pursue their dreams, and one of the cast members was chosen online! Interesting... This season is in Hollywood, so I'm sure the drama will be better than ever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

correction...isn't nina garcia a judge on project runway, not america's next top model?

Matt said...

Yes, thank you for the correction... This isn't the first time I've gotten these shows confused. I'm an idiot.