Thursday, April 24, 2008

"I love reality TV. It's my favorite to watch."

For mor gems like the quote above, check out Paris Hilton's AP interview about her upcoming show, Paris Hilton's My New BFF, which premiers on MTV next month.  What a ridiculous interview and an even more ridiculous premise for a show!  I can't wait to watch.

There are rumors going around that Donald Trump's Apprentice will have a very unlikely contestant on it's next "celebrity" season--OJ Simpson.  What???  I mean, obviously the guy needs a job or something, but should the beautiful and pure world of reality TV be tainted by such a shameful past?  

I haven't seen all of the performances yet, but I found out today that Carly Smithson was voted off American Idol last night.  I have to say that I'm a little surprised; I had her as one of my top three!  

Final Thought: Today is Kelly Clarkson's 26th birthday!  Happy Birthday, fierce original Idol.

No comments: