Friday, April 11, 2008

Updates! Updates!

American Idol said goodbye to Michael Johns last night...  I mean, I would be totally fine with that if Kristy Lee Cook was gone, too, but somehow the idiot is still in the competition.  I guess the country-loving fans in America are keeping her dreams alive.  

In related news, you will soon be able to put your favorite Idols on your letters and postcards (that is, if you still use the postal service).  It's all part of the Idol Gives Back campaign, and I think it's a valiant idea.  Every chance to make a difference should be taken advantage of.

As I reported a few weeks ago (I think), Paris Hilton is coming back to reality TV--this time in search of a new BFF.  Want to join in on the fun?  Check out the show's website.  And yes, I'm considering uploading a video.  This could be my chance!


Final Thought: This isn't related to reality TV really, but there's a story on Perez about the DMX concert at my alma mater, Indiana University, which was shut down early last night due to a noise violation.  It's great to see my Hoosiers in the news!  Slash I wish I was there; it's Little 500 weekend!

No comments: