Thursday, April 10, 2008

Teri's IDOL Debut & Supermodel Odds N Ends

As my good friend Maria used to say, "everyone's a singer!"  This statement has been refuted numerous times over the years, but never more so than last night on Idol Gives Back.  Check out Teri Hatcher's rendition of "Before He Cheats," but let me warn you first that it sounds almost alien.  Actually, I kind of imagine that this is how my mom would sound if she sang karaoke.  I mean, Teri's not tone-deaf or anything, but let's be honest...


Remember the adorable "Bronnie" t-shirts from the Make Me A Supermodel reunion?  Well, you can buy them at Bravotv.com, but they're selling out fast and don't ship for another three weeks. I meant to order one last week in a gay-friendly M, but now all they have are L and XL. Ugh.  The early bird...

Oh, also related to Supermodel: I found this amazing gallery of stills from the show.  I think the title of the slideshow is (or should be) "Make Me A Supermodel: The Gayest Moments."  It's amazing.

No comments: