Sunday, April 6, 2008

MTV Is Ridiculous... and other things.

I saw the previews for it a few weeks ago and I didn't know what to expect...  Well, MTV's Real World Awards Bash is as crazy and ridiculous as you could imagine.  With such awards as "Hottest Male," "Best Phone Call Gone Bad," and "Steamiest Scene," how could you go wrong? (And by the way,  I can't believe that Johnnie won "Hottest Male."  I would vote for Landon from Philly [who wasn't even NOMINATED!], Danny from Austin, or Eric from New York.)  See the list of winners here; and, if you get a chance, check out this special for yourself. As you would guess, all of the cast members are drinking their lives away and it's amazing.

Tonight I finally caught an episode of Hell's Kitchen.  It's stupid.  I think this is like the third season or something, but I was never really that interested in watching it, and my premonitions were correct.  Gordon Ramsay is an arrogant prick who doesn't have any criticism that is worth it's weight in salt (get it?).  His use of profanity is disgusting and I hope his restaurants burn down.

I haven't seen the final episode yet, but the winner was crowned on Make Me A Supermodel. Holly won.  Yeah, Holly, the girl who can hardly put together a coherent sentence and only has one look in her photos.  Ugh.  I would have been happy and supportive of any of the others had they won, but oh well.  I guess the good news is that Ronnie can move back to Chicago and be my boyfriend.

Tila Tequila is coming back...  What else do I need to say?


No comments: