Friday, May 23, 2008

Friday night news...

VH1 has released a five-minute preview for the upcoming show I Love Money. It looks like possibly the trashiest, most insane, stupidest, most amazing reality show yet. What's the premise? It's sort of like a Real World/Road Rules Challenge but it stars rejects from Rock Of Love, Flavor Of Love, and I Love New York. Brilliant!

DWTS alum Juliane Hough's album is for sale on Amazon.com for the outrageous price of $6.99. Must be a totally rockin' album.

Just like me, Fantasia Barrino has braces. Unlike me, Fantasia Barrino has a completely insane haircolor. Just like me, this picture from the AI finale will make you laugh (slash vom?).

You only need to be 18 to be on the next season of Survivor. Personally, I think that's a little young. I mean, I guess it makes more sense for teenagers to be allowed on that show than the Real World. Whatever.

It's Complicated, the Denise Richards reality show, debuting on E! next week, has been getting a lot of press lately. Are her kids going to be on the show? Is she trying to steal Charlie Sheen's sperm to have another one of his children? This is one of the best clips from The View I've ever seen--Whoppi totally GIVES IT to Denise.


Final Thought: FierceReality had over 100 viewers today--a new record! I'm pretty happy about that. :)

No comments: