Thursday, May 8, 2008

In case you've been living under a rock (or on a cruise ship in Europe...)...

Quite a few reality shows are nearing the ends of their seasons, so I thought I'd take this opportunity to catch you up on what's going on!


Top Chef: Chicago
The most recent elimination challenge pitted the chefs against one another in two teams for a wedding reception.  One team cooked for the bride while the other team cooked for the groom. Richard won, Nikki packed her knives and went home.

To find out who else has been eliminated this season, check out the episode guide from Bravo.


America's Next Top Model
For their most recent challenge, the four models had to do a photo shoot with Nigel Barker. That hardly sounds like a challenge to me!  He's so hot.  Anyhow, they were posing with a male model and were dolled up like 50's-era Hollywood leading ladies running from the paparazzi. Earlier in the show, the girls each took a turn as the photographer and did a shoot with Paulina Porizkova, judge and former supermodel.

Who's left?  Anya, Fatima, and Whitney.


I Know My Kid's A Star
I only watched a few episodes of this show, but it was pretty ridiculous.  To be honest, none of the kids are all that talented...  Anyhow, the finale was tonight, and McKenzie won.  Lora says that she was the best one as well as the only kid who wasn't completely insane.


Project Runway
There isn't currently a season underway, but there has been lots of gossip about everyone's favorite fashion show lately...  After next season, the show is moving to Lifetime network!  A few weeks ago, it was announced that Nina Garcia was being fired from Elle magazine, jeopardizing her role on the show!  Luckily for us, Perez has figured it all out.  Hmm...


Dancing With The Stars
I haven't watched one single episode of this season which is especially strange because it was last season that inspired me to start my blog...  Remember my obsession with Sabrina Bryan? Anyhow, Tuesday night's was the 100th episode, and they pulled out all the stops, including having the judges rate the 10 best dances from all five seasons!  Here's a brief show recap, including the impressive list of guest appearances.

Here are a few of my favorite performances from their list:

My personal favorite: Sabrina & Mark's jive, mostly because Mark Ballas is a ballroom GOD!



No comments: