Sunday, May 18, 2008

Saturday Night tidbits...

Talk shows count as reality TV, right?  Right.  Check out this clip from Oprah's show today--"Oprah's Favorite Things...for Summer."  As expected, the audience goes NUTS.  It's amazing.  I wish SNL would put their clips on YouTube so I could also share the sketch they do about it...  

Apparently (hopefully?) Flavor of Love is FINALLY coming to an end.  The season finale is also being billed as a series finale, but who knows.  

I'm not really sure why, but VH1 has bought the exclusive rights to every season of The Bachelor, including the three or four seasons of The Bachelorette.  Why?  Don't they have enough dating shows?

It's official: Nina Garcia will definitely be a part of Project Runway's fifth season.  Her new position at Elle allows her to still hold her ties to Heidi and the gang.  Dank sei Gott!

Here is a great schedule of all the reality shows on TV this summer!  I haven't figured out what I'm gonna do yet because I really don't watch that much TV in the summer...  Ugh. Ghostwriters?  Guest bloggers?  IDK.

No comments: