Thursday, May 15, 2008

Wednesday morning news...

Celebrity Rehab is coming back for another season, and so far Aaron Carter is the biggest "celeb" who has signed up!  According to Perez, he was offered a spot on the last season of Dancing With The Stars but turned it down--what an idiot!

New reality show alert: RuPaul's Drag Race.  Seriously.  How amazing is that???

Whitney became the first plus-size model to win America's Next Top Model!  Congrats, girl.  Of course, some people just can't let her enjoy it--there's a conspiracy theory out there that the show tried to keep her "fat" over the season or something like that.  (Oh, the article is also interesting because apparently Tyra made a shout-out to the sister restaurant of the place I work--Houston's!)

NBC nixed the idea of having OJ Simpson on the next season of Celebrity Apprentice.  Thank God.  

Never before have I wished I could be back in high school at this point in my life...  But now I do!  ABC has a show coming out this summer called High School Musical 3: Get In The Picture. Ahhhhhh!  One incredibly lucky person will be chosen to perform (in a music video) in (the end credits of) the movie with all of the stars (who will be filmed at separate times)!  I wish it could be me, but I don't think a 6'3" 23-year old with braces is exactly what they're looking for...  :(

No comments: