Saturday, May 17, 2008

Lots of IDOL news!

OK, so I meant to post this a day or two ago, but whatever.  I'm sure everyone is well aware that it's going to be a Battle of the Davids for the American Idol crown!  I can't wait.  In talking with some friends last night, it seems like people really don't know who is going to win; some people think Archuleta has the major advantage because of all the 12-15 year old girls that vote for the show, but others think Cook has the edge because he has that rocker sexiness that is appealing to a broader demographic.  I truly have no idea.  My money is on Cook, though.  Literally.  $5 has my name on it when he wins.

Danny Noriega is pissed that she's not invited to the Idol finale.  I would be too if I were her!  I mean, yeah, he wasn't a finalist or anything, but he's certainly one of the most memorable characters from the season.  

Taylor Hicks will be the latest Idol alum to hit Broadway when he joins the cast of Grease. Interesting.  I definitely won't be seeing that show next time I'm in NYC.

No comments: