Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Updates!

The 20th season is just beginning to air, but The Real World's 21st season is set to begin filming this summer in Brooklyn.  Interesting...  Brooklyn is becoming such a cultural hotspot; I have a few friends (and ex-friends) living there, so maybe I'll have to go for a visit sometime.  Maybe.

I've never been a big fan of The Bachelor; it just doesn't do it for me.  This is interesting, though: the winner of this past season, Shayne, just posed for Girls Gone Wild magazine.  Yeah, I didn't know there was a magazine, either.  Classy, right?

So You Think You Can Dance? returns to FOX on May 22.  Yes!!!  I'll be able to watch like a month and a half of it before summer comes and I won't have cable.

FOX has another show coming soon called Secret Millionaire.  Looks interesting, even if it has already been a success in England.  I think a lot of networks are looking for reality shows that help people out: Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, 10 Years Younger, Oprah's Big Give, etc.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

It totally depends which part of Brooklyn they'll be filming in. Williamsburg? Awesome. Park Slope? Fine. Red Hook? Not so much!