Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Janice Dickinson, etc.

I've seen a few episodes of The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency, and I'm starting to realize that it's a pretty fierce show. Janice seems like a genuinely good person to work for; when she was on ANTM I always thought she was insane and probably a crazy bitch in real life, but it looks like she really cares about the models working for her. Like in this episode am watching, Kehoe shows up a little hungover to a shoot and Janice goes nuts. Let's face it: if you're going to be a fierce model (especially for Janice Dickinson), you'd better have your shit together.

Also, I have to admit that Janice has some of the hottest models I've seen, specifically in the male category. I think she and I have very similar taste in men. :)

Here's one of Janice's most popular shots from her youth, in case you haven't seen what she used to look like.


Final Thought: Angela from Project Runway season 3 was sighted over the weekend at Casa Nueva, a local breakfast hotspot for hippies, alternative-ies, fierce divas, gays, and their supporters in Athens, Ohio. I bet she had a seasonal omelette.

No comments: